Facilities Including LRC
Facilities at CTK Aquinas
You will love the range of specialist facilities and resources at CTK Aquinas, a purpose-built, modern Sixth Form in Brockley, designed to support your studies.
Facilities include our spacious, state of the art Learning Resources Centre (LRC). Here you can access computer, printing and scanning facilities throughout the day, and three group study rooms to facilitate collaborative working.
You will enjoy access to more than 7,000 books, digital resources and online learning materials, individual study guides for each academic subject, specialist journals, periodicals and newspapers, high specification computers, scanners, and internet access.
Computers, many with industry-standard software, are available throughout CTK Aquinas. You will be able to use wi-fi on site and access your home drive files off site.
Other outstanding facilities at CTK Aquinas include:
- A fitness suite and sports teaching area with modern changing rooms.
- A modern canteen.
- Two media suites with digital editing and recording facilities.
- A suite of specialist art, design and technology rooms, including two networked suites of Apple Mac computers.
- Four fully equipped science laboratories.
- Numerous dedicated student support areas.
- Eight networked computer rooms.
- A Chaplaincy area including a Chapel and Chapel common room.
View our facilities and take a tour of our friendly campus at our next open event.
- Trevor AQUINAS Course: A Level Business, ICT and English Language and Literature
“My tutors at CTK were fundamental in my academic success. They were always approachable and willing to go the extra mile. I enjoyed taking part in extracurricular activities, including leading the sixth form and being Director of the Business Enterprise Group, Student Governor and Student Head of Hall. ”
- Justin AQUINAS Course: A Levels English Literature, Maths and Physics
“I really enjoy having access to a wide range of extra curricular activities and the student support services. My teachers have helped me with my UCAS application and the management of my work - I plan to go on to the University of Bristol or the University of Bath. I would recommend CTK due to the large support system that is available to the students. ”
- Jarius AQUINAS Course: A Level Psychology B, Sociology A, Geography
“I joined CTK Aquinas knowing that I wanted to study at a Russell Group university. I am currently studying a degree in BA Global Health and Social Medicine at King's College, London and I hope to proceed into doing a MSc Health & Development at the London School of Economics and Political Science. I would recommend CTK because the teachers are very supportive and will help you to reach your educational goals.”
- Rose AQUINAS Course: A Level History A, A Level Politics A Level Sociology
“I'm going on to the University of Warwick to study Politics and International Studies. CTK was a great environment for me to learn. I've really enjoyed the teaching, all my teachers have been encouraging and supportive. They put in the extra time to help with workshops and revision to ensure we did well.”
- Harrison AQUINAS Course: A Level Economics A, A Level Maths, A Level Further Maths
“What I enjoyed most about CTK was being able to meet other like-minded motivated people. CTK is a great environment to develop yourself, as you are surrounded by motivated peers and lectures who strive to get the most out of you. I achieved my grades and went on to study Maths at UCL.”